[Xerte] Re: Remove Custom Cursor Outside of SWF

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Nov 24 14:51:18 GMT 2011

I have just got a custom cursor to work ok using this script in the swf, although I did have it on the main timeline so I'm not sure if this would mean you'd have to rewrite much else...

this._lockroot = true;

var cursor = _root.attachMovie("cursor_mc", "cursor_mc", 0);

onEnterFrame = function() {
                if (this._xmouse < 0 || this._xmouse > 550 || this._ymouse < 0 || this._ymouse > 400) {
                                Mouse.show();
                                cursor._visible = false;
                } else {
                                Mouse.hide();