[Xerte] Re: XOT "Upload a new Template" button not working

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 23 10:04:11 GMT 2011

If you zipped up an existing folder the code probably won't error
because each template has

A set template folder
and
A set version number

(stored in the rlt - I think).

If these are different, then the code has to make decisions on what to
do, I guess when I wrote the code I never thought someone would try to
replace a template with the same thing.