[Xerte] Re: XOT "Upload a new Template" button not working

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Wed Nov 23 08:50:34 GMT 2011

Tssss....
--
Verzonden van mijn Android telefoon met K-9 Mail.

"Jenny.S" <jennysong.ss at gmail.com> wrote:

"original template folder" is the xertetoolkits\modules\xerte\templates
Since I want to test the upload button, and I don't have any self-made templates, so I zip one of the folders that comes with the XOT.
Since I'm testing the Upload button on management.php/Central Template page, so I guess this upload button should work with the original templates.

No matter what goes wrong, I expect to get a error response. but no, clicking the Upload botton doesn't get any response.