[Xerte] Re: Toolkits - Location of XMLEngine?

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 22 00:06:20 GMT 2011

taken from play_560

myRLO = new rloObject('800','600','modules/xerte/parent_templates/Nottingham/Nottingham.rlt','USER-FILES/560-cczjrt-Nottingham/',
'USER-FILES/560-cczjrt-Nottingham/data.xml?time=1321920265',
'http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/')

the last one is the "root"

if you open up rloobject.js you can see the flash vars