[Xerte] Re: reading an ID from a page

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Wed Nov 9 00:54:17 GMT 2011

>From the 'initSetText' script icon, how can I read the 'ID' of the
containing page "About Acoustic Neuromas"?

Thanks for any tips, I've tried a number of approaches but no success, as
stumbling block for me has been understanding the naming convention of the
relationships between these icons and how to access items from each.

Another question: when I do 'debug(Inspect(rootIcon));' I get a list of
about 50 functions scrolling by.are these AS2 functions, or xerte built in
functions? Where can I find info on the syntax for using these functions?

Thanks!

RonM2