[Xerte] Re: Moodle Integration

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 22:33:53 GMT 2011

On 7 Nov 2011, at 21:18, John Rickard wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have a problem with the moodle integration for XOT 1.7. I have the updated integration files and as far as I am aware, I have implemented these as per the instructions, but all I am getting is a blank page on the moodle_integration.php
>
> It does prompt me to login into my moodle install but then goes to the blank moodle_integration page.
>
> I have turned on the development variable, which has produced the error below - can anyone tell me if this is linked?
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function db_query_one() in /home/acegoor1/public_html/xot/config.php on line 74

I suspect moodle_integration.txt is a little out of date. Add the following into config.php (anywhere near the top should do):

require_once('website_code/php/database_library.php');

(I'll check what's in trunk soon and fix it there)

Thanks
David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd