[Xerte] Re: Moodle authentication patch gives blank screen

Robert Chalmers robert at chalmers.com.au
Wed Nov 2 01:23:54 GMT 2011

Still trying with this.

In summary.

1. I can now login to Xerte via my Moodle set up. But I can do nothing else.

2. I can open management.php, and it displays reasonably correctly and the top left logo.jpg shows
   http://your-english-success.com/xerte/website_code/images/xerteLogo.jpg

3. If I try to login on the management console, it dumps me back to the index.php

4. index.php does not display correctly, ie, the logo is a broken-image icon at
   http://your-english-success.com/xerte/{{site_logo}}

So - I can not now disable .htaccess, unless it's a database setting? Renaming the .htaccess file makes no difference.

So it looks like something is getting badly lost in this exercise.

I'd love to get this going for teachers, but it's proving to be a mine field.

Is there a repository of the _latest_ code somewhere? Given that you say I have an outdated config.php file, there are probably others.

Back to the drawing board it seems.

Robert