[Xerte] Graphics and sound

Mohammed Abdulaziz MAbdulaziz at uxbridgecollege.ac.uk
Tue May 31 17:00:23 BST 2011

Hi Go?i,

User-Files folder has:

-Media (Folder)(Yes this folder is empty)
-Data.xml
-Preview.xml

As for fiddler, what exactly do you want me to send you

This is from the inspector section:

------------cH2KM7ae0ei4KM7GI3Ef1ei4Ef1ae0

1.JPG
------------cH2KM7ae0ei4KM7GI3Ef1ei4Ef1ae0

Stats:
Request Count: 	1
Bytes Sent: 	26,033	(headers:450; body:25583)
Bytes Received: 315	(headers:312; body:3)

ACTUAL PERFORMANCE
--------------
ClientConnected:	16:41:12.311
ClientBeginRequest:	16:41:12.311