[Xerte] FW: Super/subscripts in Xerte

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu May 26 12:28:53 BST 2011

Your message bounced.

Have you checked the archives?

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/community.htm

From: TseDebenham, Fiona (Hills Road Staff) [mailto:FTseDebenham at hillsroad.ac.uk]
Sent: 25 May 2011 15:51
To: 'xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk'
Subject: Super/subscripts in Xerte

Hi

Please can someone help me?

I've been struggling to enter super/subscripts in Xerte for longer than I think is healthy!  Googling the problem has given me various snippets of leads, but none that worked successfully for me.

Am I correct in thinking that I need to embed fonts which are superscripts and subscripts so I can call them using the <font> tag?  The supplementary to this is that when I try to add my fonts to the library using  "Compile library" in Xerte (developer version) I get a "Zinc error: cannot create C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Xerte\swfmill\compile.bat ".  Is this a problem with my PC or with Xerte?  Any advice on how to solve this, please?

Or better, is it possible to embed the fonts via the Toolkit route instead?

Or am I on completely the wrong track, and *please* can someone point me in the right direction?

Yours at wits end

Fiona