[Xerte] Re: XOT, Moodle and IE7

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu May 19 22:05:24 BST 2011

I've just tested this with a Moodle 2.0.3+ (Build: 20110511) installation.
Added http://www.intouea.com/xerte/play.php?template_id=28 as a Resource >
URL with Display set to Embed and it works fine in IE8 whereas your embedded
links from your Moodle don't on the same laptop/browser.

Perhaps try updating your moodle or using the old method e.g. add a label
and use the XOT iframe embed code.

HTH
Ron