[Xerte] Re: Organisational Logo problems

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu May 19 16:04:26 BST 2011

Pat,

Please find enclosed all the changes I did for this

- login page works (did already work as far as I can tell. I didn't
check all the different login pages)
- logged in page (management_top)
- management page (magement.php)
- edit.php

The last one is a tricky one, because the logo's have to have a
different size (65 pixels high max.)
So what I did, is prepend edit_ for the name of the site logo and the
institutional logos. They have to be in the same path as the ones
specified in the site_details table

Perhaps we should fall back to some default logo's if those files are
not found. I don't do this at the moment. That sould be done in the
function edit_page_format_top of website_code/php/display_library

Tom