[Xerte] Re: XOT, Moodle and IE7

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Wed May 18 17:12:53 BST 2011

There is a setting in IE8 (and probably IE7) in Internet Options >
Security > Custom Level for the selected 'zone' that may have an effect.
Under Miscellaneous there is a setting called "Launching programs and
files in an IFRAME" -- mine is set to "Prompt," other options are
"Disable" and "Enable." Maybe the problem machines are set to "Disable?"