[Xerte] Re: Xerte Digest, Vol 25, Issue 29

Janine Dantzie Janine.Dantzie at bcu.ac.uk
Wed May 18 12:19:00 BST 2011

Thanks Julian, I was able to drag the xtp into Xerte and that seems to
have worked.
I have another problem though, on pg 12 part of the code for the judge
script is missing as the screen shot isn't wide enough, this is the same
error on pg 13 for the showPreviousAnswers script.

Can you tell me the remaining part of code for the following please?

if(quizData.question[quesIndex].option[icon.parentNode.index

icon.previousSibling.childNodes[tempIndex].clip().setValue

many thanks