[Xerte] Re: XOT 1.6 troubles

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue May 17 20:07:21 BST 2011

Hmmm... Pat, it turned out that it did make a difference.....

Clean install worked on Firefox... and it turned out that if I copied
website_code/management_top to m own install... everything was fine
(except the logo's were not the logo's specified in the site_details table.

Whatever I did to change the logo's would break firefox. In the end I
discovered that even loading a working management_top into the editor
and than save it, would break firefox. So the editor (vim) did something
to management_top and diff mentioned indeed that the the difference was
in the end of line character at the end of file.

So I found an editor that didn't break manageent_top after a save (joe)
and changed the logos and all is fine now...

Mind you that the whitespace after database.php is still in the .zip .....

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27
5242HM Rosmalen