[Xerte] Mac User Required

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 17 15:36:15 BST 2011

Any mac users who can build the Xerte 3.0 code and create a Mac installer out there? I don't have a Mac, and wouldn't know what to do with one if I did, but you need to compile the Mac installer actually on a Mac using the Flex SDK.

We'll probably need to do this a few times, so it would be great if someone could get things setup (checkout the Xerte 3.0 code, download the flex SDK and put it in a folder on your system somewhere) and be ready to make new builds from time to time (possibly daily for a while).

The existing Mac installer is way out date, and could really do with bringing up to speed with the windows one,

Thanks,