[Xerte] XOT 1.6 troubles

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon May 16 21:28:56 BST 2011

I have some issues with XOT 1.6 from the .zip file with MainPreloader
from svn.

1. In firefox, after logging in, I cannot select any of the learning
objects. Whatever I do, none of the Properties, Edit, Preview etc.
buttons are enabled. I can select Workspace and Recycle bin. (firefox
3.6.17 on Win 7 pro 64bit, xot on Linux
Someone tested this in chrome, and the same issue seemed to happen.

2. In IE 8 (32 bit), I still get the empty popups if I close the editor.
It should ask something like, do you want to publish?
Steps: a. Select learning object and press Edit
           b. Close editor
              -> empty popup

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica