[Xerte] Re: Dynamic text in buttons

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon May 16 12:04:06 BST 2011

I tried that , but that doesn't seem to work....
I did that with the gotoPageButton (made the static text dynamic text
with instance name txtLabel)

Than I tried to set the label:
         this.toc_mc.attachMovie("gotoPageButton", "gotoPage", 9);
         this.toc_mc.gotoPage.txtLabel.text = "yes!";

Doesn't work ....

Op 16-5-2011 12:45, Julian Tenney schreef:
> You need to attach the movie and then set the text with your code, so blah.blah.someTextField.text = theText

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27
5242HM Rosmalen