[Xerte] Re: Bug fixes - problem with MainPreloader.swf

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Sun May 15 21:44:59 BST 2011

Well I'm not sure if it's the only change from an earlier beta but it is the
change that as far as I can tell stops the current zip and repository XOT
versions from working. Replacing MainPreloader.swf with MainPreloader.swf
from an earlier beta fixes the problem and yes that's the only change
between it not working and working.