[Xerte] Moving XOT to a new host

Simon Barne simonbarne at gmail.com
Sun May 15 12:50:42 BST 2011

I've just moved an install of XOT 1.5 to a new host. I copied everything
over and reinstalled. Now I can't see my old projects in the workspace
window. They are present on the server in USER-FILES and I haven't changed
my username. When I created a new project, the content for the first old
project (1-simonbarne-Nottingham) appeared in the editing window, presumably
because the numbers matched.

Other users may start panicking that their work has vanished. What can I do
to make the old projects reappear in the users' workspaces? Is there a file
that lists them somewhere?