[Xerte] Re: flash

Goñi Corral, Leire lgoni at grupogureak.com
Thu May 12 11:21:22 BST 2011

now i use only 2 frames, in the first i put a clip with the character moving the mouth, and in the second frame is only a graphic
I made a vinculation with a mp3 archive of the library and i call it g1
in the swf it works, but in xerte the sound doesn't work

stop();
g1=new Sound();
g1.attachSound("g1");
g1.start();