[Xerte] Re: flash

Goñi Corral, Leire lgoni at grupogureak.com
Thu May 12 08:56:16 BST 2011

no, I only use program with buttons
btn.onrelease=function(){
    gotoAndPlay(1);
    clip.gotoAndPlay(1);
}
only basic program
if i put the button in the principal timeline I have to put in in the first fotogram, if i put it later i doesn't appear, it should appear when the clip finish, but i can't control the speed of the clip, it's differente between xerte and flash, aniway I wait 2 minutes after the clip fishined but nothing