[Xerte] Re: Right to Left Text (Wizards)

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon May 9 15:55:57 BST 2011

I think, if the text on the screen is the issue, the only real problem is time for templates.

All end-user content ought to be quite easy: this should probably be the first goal.

Languaging the application itself, Xerte Online Toolkits, so that it can be installed all over the world and easily configured into a language, and new languages can easily be added is best known by Pat, but I expect it's some sort of xml file for the php to use when driving the pages.