[Xerte] Re: ANN: Xerte v2.16, Xerte Online Toolkits v1.6

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri May 6 13:25:27 BST 2011

You can see the changes, but you have to dig for the actual changes, clicking on the links for each revision. Bit of a pain. I try and write a message is the change is worth noting: the commits without messages are usually just tweaks - nothing notable for anyone.

[cid:image001.png at 01CC0BF1.10289260]