[Xerte] Re: ANN: Xerte v2.16, Xerte Online Toolkits v1.6

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Fri May 6 12:09:16 BST 2011

Argh!

Those updating do not need to worry about reinstalling.

The only changes are to php files (2 new tables are added to the
database - one to handle multiple LDAP hosts, the other to handle
storing user sessions in the database - neither of these tables are
needed by people using moodle, or toolkits 1.5).

I would find out if the SVN can list the recent PHP changes, and then
replace those files.

Pat