[Xerte] Re: Xerte 2: MVC approach to displayed text

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu May 5 11:57:43 BST 2011

> Unless there is a strong feeling from the Xerte team that they would not want the Page Wizards to offer better support for international use then I would like to implement this as part of a significant update to the Page Wizards.

No, we’d be up for doing that. What you are saying is that every piece of text in the page is editable by the user? All prompts / feedback are editable, where some are currently hard coded in there?

I’m trying to think through them all in my head. What I don’t want is a really big wizard form that will intimidate people, but I think most should be OK?

Shouldn’t we be aiming for one set of files, now you’ve got rid of your learningObject[0] dependency, or do you still see two sets of files?