[Xerte] Re: Adding Feedback on Completion of Drag and Drop Labelling (Wizards)

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 22:46:01 BST 2011

No, my bad.
I got the 2 threads crossed.
Deborah's feedback issue is desktop, the categories issue is XOT.

p.s.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
 Arthur C. Clarke
;-)

Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 22:14:48 +0100
From: johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte] Re: Adding Feedback on Completion of Drag and Drop Labelling (Wizards)

Hello Julian,

When you say "
It goes in [xerte]/tools
"
Are you referring to Dave's bit of magic
In preview_xerte_top (found in modules/xerte)

Add this below the function enableTTS(){ function block:

function congrats(param) {
  alert(param);
}

This is all new to me (not javascript, but the arcane arts of adding bits to the back-end of Xerte)
I took a look in the tools folder of desktop Xerte and then opened every folder in the desktop Xerte installation, but I can't find the location that Dave is referring to.

Kind regards
Johnathan