[Xerte] Re: Adding Feedback on Completion of Drag and Drop Labelling (Wizards)

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Wed May 4 10:10:06 BST 2011

Thank you Julian, Dave and Jonathan for answering my question.

Dave, I have bad experience with javascript pop-ups - I have found them to
be unreliable across different browsers.  But I am going to play about with
the code you sent.

Sorry if I wasn't clear in what I wanted.  I was talking about Drag and Drop
Labelling.  I think that once all the labels have been put in place it is
rather anticlimactic and calls for feedback to indicate that students have
finished the exercise and encouragement wishing them well done on putting
all the labels in the right place.  I would like it to be designer
specified.  I only mentioned Gapfill because the designer specified feedback
at the end, when all the gaps have been filled correctly, is exactly what I
mean.

Hope this is clear and thanks in advance.

--
Deborah

International Site (English instructions): *Strivney English  - Where
Learning to Read is Fun* <http://www.strivney-english.com/index.asp>
<http://www.strivney-english.com/index.asp>Site for Hebrew and
English/Hebrew speakers
(Hebrew and English Instructions):   *סטריבני - ללמוד אנגלית זה כיף *
<http://strivney-english.co.il/>

http://twitter.com/DeborahDelin