[Xerte] Re: categories template in xerte online toolkits

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 11:30:25 BST 2011

It was working and it stopped working.
I changed nothing.

2 weeks ago I was trouble shooting something for another user (the no first page narration issue).
It worked fine.

Yesterday I took an existing project, added a categories page to it, and it would not load.
It loads the engine and then sits, which I think covers all the MIME types that would be needed to run anything else.
None of the older projects will run either, so it's something global.