[Xerte] Re: Stop/start onEnterFrame event

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 28 12:51:12 BST 2011

The way to turn it on or off is to delete the function - it will otherwise always run.  So the function ca say if(mySomeFlag == true) do stuff else not;

I prefer to recreate the function. The way I like to do is to create a function

myFunction = function(){
  ///blah
}

Then myMC.onEnterFrame = myFUnction to start it; delete myMC.onEnterFrame //doesn't delete the function, I think, otherwise I recreate the tracker clip itself,