[Xerte] Re: New Toolkits Build

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 25 14:28:45 GMT 2011

Mimetypes?

-----Original Message-----
From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Tom Reijnders
Sent: 25 March 2011 14:28
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: [Xerte] Re: New Toolkits Build

Hmmm.... can't create new Learning Objects.
  1. When pressing the Create button, the Workspace is not updated Have
to refresh first
  2. The thing is incomplete, I can edit, but I cannot add pages. When I
look at the USER-FILES area, the folder is incomplete. Only a media folder.

Tom

Op 25-3-2011 15:11, Tom Reijnders schreef:
> Cool...
>
> Installed (including ldap integration)......
>
> And I thought (of the home page..) cool! Tutorials! But the Page
> Template Reference is not working.
>
> We'll test further, and tell you the results.
>
> Tom
>
> Op 25-3-2011 14:24, Julian Tenney schreef:
>> If you check out the toolkits svn at
>> http://code.google.com/p/xerteonlinetoolkits/source/checkout you will
>> have all the up to date files to try out. This is better than zipping
>> up a file right now, as we can make changes and you can more easily
>> keep your files up to date.
>>
>> We want to get this all ironed out over the next fortnight, so please
>> let us know anything you find, and chime in with any feedback,

>> This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee
>> and may contain confidential information. If you have received this
>> message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete
>> it.   Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained
>> in this message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions
>> expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the
>> views of the University of Nottingham.

>> attachment
>> may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer
>> system:
>> you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with
>> the
>> University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK
>> legislation.

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27