[Xerte] FW: Changes to acceptable file types in Xerte Wiki

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 25 09:45:22 GMT 2011

There was a problem on the wiki recently with a whole bunch of spam files being uploaded into the file store and served from there for dodgy ad campaigns. Mark stopped .pdf's being uploaded after that, and made some changes to how accounts are created and setup: now you have to wait a week before you can start using a new account.

Can you zip the files please?