[Xerte] Changes to acceptable file types in Xerte Wiki

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 23 18:36:29 GMT 2011

Hello Xerte Team,

There is a broken link to the pdf document I uploaded in October last year,
"Guide to installing and using Page Wizards.pdf". I am pretty sure that I
tested the link after I uploaded the file so I am not sure what has happened
to break it.

I have tried to fix things by uploading a new copy of the file. However it
appears that .pdf files are no longer acceptable file types for uploading to
the wiki. Is this an error, I have uploaded them before, or is this a new
policy? If the latter is now the case I will zip the pdf files prior to
posting.

Kind regards

Johnathan