[Xerte] Re: Transcript chunks in Media Interactions template (XOT)

Simon Barne simonbarne at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:42:34 GMT 2011

Sorry to be thick, but I can't work out how to download the dirtectory
or where to put it. I've tried right-clicking and saving on individual
files, but that doesn't work for files such as ffmpeg.exe. I gather
there is something called an SVN client, but whatever it is, I'm sure
I won't be allowed to install one at work.

And where do I put this directory, if I do manage to download everything?

Any shortcuts or tips for non/semi-geeks?