[Xerte] Icon Query

Adam Salem asalem at wortech.ac.uk
Fri Mar 18 15:47:29 GMT 2011

Hey Guys,

Hopefully a quick and easy Friday afternoon question.

Using Xerte Toolkits (Downloaded and installed last week), I'm having issues adding an Icon to a learning object.

The icon adds fine but it collides with text adjacent to it. I've tried resizing the image as small as 25x25 but collision still happens. Any suggestions of how to remedy this?

Many thanks
Adam
This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee unless specific authorisation has been given by the sender. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.

Save paper, only print this email if really necessary and think green. Please turn off PC's and lights when not in use.

Don't just standby, Switch Off!

Worcester College of Technology EcoCampus Group.