[Xerte] Re: Help

Matt Ewens mattewens at rsc-south-west.ac.uk
Tue Mar 15 09:15:30 GMT 2011

Hi Patrick,

I installed Xampp and checked both apache and Mysql, but can't see a Php option in Xampp.

Yes I have Skype, my add is matt.ewens

Many thanks,

Matt Ewens

Do you have a potential case study you think could make a good example for other providers?  Please contact me to discuss the potential and the chance to have a published study on the Excellence Gateway website.

Information Officer
JISC Regional Support Centre South West,
Babbage 316, University of Plymouth,
Drake Circus, Plymouth,
PL4 8AA
t: 01752 587035