[Xerte] Re: Unable to embed youtube videos in Xerte online toolkits

Simon Barne simonbarne at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:21:42 GMT 2011

If I embed the Guardian and BBC videos directly into a web page on Moodle
(i.e. without using Xerte), they both play. The BBC one wouldn't play in
Blackboard - it said "It is restricted from playback on certain sites", but
the Guardian one did.

In each case I am using the newer embed code: the one with an iframe.