[Xerte] Re: Active X changes in web browsers

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 11:43:23 GMT 2011

Hi Kerrie

This is obviously in IE only and as I put as a question I'm not 100% certain
that this isn't specific to my laptop/configuration so would be good to hear
from others but anyway what I found was that regardless of the active x
settings if I had protected mode enabled the tts didn't work, with it
unchecked it does work.

Tools > Internet Options > Security > uncheck enable protected mode and
click apply

Then visit your LO/refresh the page, tick the tts checkbox, enable the
prompt and then tab around.

Let us know if that works for you?

HTH

Ron