[Xerte] Re: Some Modification Questions in Page Wizards (attn. JK)

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Mon Mar 7 14:00:50 GMT 2011

Thanks very much for detailed and quick reply Jonathan.

Highlighting works perfectly!

Narration also works but I was mistaken in what I said about the previous
issue with the first page.  In the Templates the actual control didn't show
up on the first page.  With the Page Wizard the control shows up but it
doesn't play automatically on the first page.  See:

<goog_2063778042>
http://www.strivney.com/mod/resource/view.php?id=2041 (exercise incomplete)

And one further question please:

How can I get an image into a gapfill exercise? Either in the text area or
above or below the gapfill text.

Thanks so much.

Deborah