[Xerte] Re: Xerte Archive

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 7 12:39:19 GMT 2011

OK now we're getting somewhere.

Having changed my settings my postings still don't show in the list until
there is a reply, but I get a message telling me that my posting has been
received, so that solves that one.

Are you able to confirm that a posting regarding "Xerte 2 - bugs in
textVideo.rlm" has been received?

As long as I know you've got it I can wait patiently for an answer - but
there is no benefit in waiting for an answer that will never come because
the email was not received.

Thanks for your help

Johnathan