[Xerte] FW: Re: Help: having created 3-4 pages, additional pages

Tapper, Simon S.W.Tapper at exeter.ac.uk
Fri Mar 4 09:31:18 GMT 2011

Thanks Dave, Ron and Julian

That's fixed it: I started a new project and copied and pasted text into a text editor first and everything is fine (so far numerous pages with lots of texts and my accordian navigator to display images).

Publishing and material appearing on screen is much faster too.

Good to know there's no limit to text.

Regards

Simon

Best to paste your content into NotePad or some other ASCII editor, then re-copy that and paste into Xerte