[Xerte] Re: SCORM Tracking different that raw.score

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 19:31:12 GMT 2011

Hello,

In your project there will be a folder called “models” – in that folder will be a file called quiz.rlm.

If you double click the file it will open with Xerte. A list will appear on the left - there are two gears / cogs and the word scorm – left click on this

On the right hand side will be a properties window, and at the bottom will be the words text and script

Left click on script.

A script will appear.

At the top at the lines

score = Math.ceil(quizScoreTracking.sum() / quizScoreTracking.length * 100);
if (pageIcon.templateData.quiz[0].scorm == 'Track Last Score'){
  _level0.setValue('cmi.core.score.raw', String(score));
}
if (pageIcon.templateData.quiz[0].scorm == 'Track First Score'){
  if (isNaN(_level0.getValue('cmi.core.score.raw'))){
    _level0.setValue('cmi.core.score.raw', String(score));
  }
}

These lines handle the addition and sending of the value to scorm / moodle.

Changing these should allow you to send the values you want.

Backup quiz.rlm first though

Hope this helps.

Pat