[Xerte] Re: Problem Getting Started with Page Wizards - for attention of JK

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Wed Mar 2 14:18:57 GMT 2011

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you!  I have succeeded in opening a Wizard! :-)  I understand now that
the problem was that I was trying to open it from the model and therefore
the templateData path value was not updated.

Your explanations have helped me to understand how things are supposed to
work.  Thank you for pointing out the video tutorial on Page 10 of the
demonstration.  I had missed it before and it is most helpful.

I'm looking forward to learning and playing now.  Thank you so much for
bearing with me and helping me get off of first base.

Deborah