[Xerte] Re: wink swf file resizing

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 2 13:02:30 GMT 2011

If all you want to produce is a screen capture video with audio then you
could also try Camstudio.

Wink can also be used to for screen capture that is then annotated to
provide a screen by screen display which combines annotated screens and
animated sections. To see an example of this look at page 10 of the "Xerte 2
project that demonstrates the use of Page Wizards" available from the Page
Wizards page of the Xerte Wiki. For this type of usage you will need to keep
the Wink interface rather than use Xerte's own swf player control.

Kind regards

Johnathan