[Xerte] Re: Problem Getting Started with Page Wizards - for attention of JK

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Wed Mar 2 12:55:28 GMT 2011

Hi Jonathan,

It is very kind of you to take the time to spell out the instructions again.
 I had actually done exactly what you said.

I am confident the wizards are installed correctly (see screenshot).  Maybe
I have the files in the wrong places although I followed instructions to the
letter.....

>From what you say Xerte isn't setting the templateData path correctly:

 FileLocation + 'pageDataFolder/pageDataFile.xml'

Maybe it's my folder structure:
Project folder contains Xerte file (grey square blue globe), Common folder
and Pages folder
Pages folder contains Title Page folder
Title Page folder contains Xerte Model, Xerte Wizard and XML document

It would really help me if you could tell me what the icon looks like which
is supposed to open the wizard and what the wizard screen should look like -
i.e. is it the same as the Template Wizard /Online Toolkits screen?

I am really sorry to be such a nuisance and hope you will bear with me.

Thank you.

Deborah