[Xerte] Full screen - fill window?

Harding, Julie Julie.Harding at oldham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 14:23:09 GMT 2011

Hi

I have recently created my first Xerte learning object and successfully delivered it yesterday at our college staff development day. The feedback was excellent with its powers of 'interactivity' but one thing that was pointed out was the width. I have changed the settings to fill screen but it does actually look stretched so we wondered whether there is an opportunity to have a setting to change the whole window size so it looks better on wide screen monitors and interactive whiteboards? No complaints here - just a suggestion??? :) I love using it.
Thanks
Julie

PS I have tried both settings - one stretches and full screen doesn't change anything as shown below?

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CBD81C.5B591600]

______________________________

Julie Harding
Resource Based Learning Manager
The Oldham College
* 0161 785 4106
* Julie.Harding at oldham.ac.uk
*     www.oldham.ac.uk
*     www.oldhambusinesscentre.co.uk
[cid:image002.gif at 01CBD81C.30628D00]

This e-mail is only for the use of the addressee. It may
contain information which is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure. The content of this e-mail can in no way be taken to be
representative of the Oldham College Corporation. If you received this
communication in error, or if you have any comment or concern, please contact postmaster at oldham.ac.uk