[Xerte] Re: wink swf file resizing

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 13:36:51 GMT 2011

What are you trying to show with that: the quality isn't very good, and when you resize it to something Xerte can display it's going to look awful I think: even at a big resolution on my monitor it looks bad. Is this a wink issue?

The problem in Xerte is because the wink movie loads up and changes the xerte screen resolution: it assumes it will be running on its own, rather than loaded into something else (like Xerte). Not sure I can do much about that I'm afraid. Has anyone else tried and got wink to work?