[Xerte] How to change sound controls position

Ibarguren Berasaluze, Iker iibarguren at grupogureak.com
Tue Mar 1 11:18:08 GMT 2011

Hi!

I made some changes (basically colors) to the template and this is the result:

http://img203.imageshack.us/i/screenshot001vd.png/

This template is fully oriented to accessibility and we see that the sound controls aren´t very usefull now

We are thinking to change de position but... when we dive into the code... we weren´t able to do anything (we know c#, visual basic.. but not flash programming...)

Now we will be very happy if we could change the height of dark blue rectangle where sound controls are placed.

Can anybody help us please?

Thank too much