[Xerte] Google maps template in Xerte Online Toolkit

Usher Julie Julie.Usher at northampton.ac.uk
Thu Jun 30 10:00:33 BST 2011

Hi all

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the maps added using the google
maps template in Xerte Online? In Internet Explorer (8) I just see a
blank white square, and in Firefox I see a map of the whole world...

I'm a relatively new user so I may have missed something obvious - any
advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Julie Usher

Learning Technology

University of Northampton

Boughton Green Road

Northampton NN2 7AL

Phone: 01604 892558

Skype: jules_u1

Twitter: @LearnTechUoN

Web: northampton.ac.uk/learntech
<http://www.northampton.ac.uk/learntech>

Ranked number 1 in the UK for Value Added

The University of Northampton has achieved the top ranking among UK Universities for VALUE ADDED in the Guardian Universities League table for 2012. See more about this on our website http://www.northampton.ac.uk/news/article/133/the-university-of-northampton-is-no-1-for-value-added--the-guardian.

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.