[Xerte] Re: Xerte Develper Nonference: Suggested Dates

Nigel Irwin Nigel.Irwin at rewards-trc.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 13:39:46 BST 2011

What would be useful, for those of us content authors who haven't the
time to attend, would be to have some form of documentation on how Xerte
2.0 work programmatically. I know it is based on AS2 and Xerte 3 is
based on AS3 but just having looked at an example page I am lost as to
the structure. I can program but need a guide on component layout ie
parenticon.nextsibling.

Regards, Nigel
IT Training and Support Co-ordinator

01444 884906