[Xerte] Re: Toolkits - printing a certificate - how to?

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Tue Jun 28 01:02:48 BST 2011

Hello Paul:

Thanks for this cert print suggestion, I have the print basically working,
but when it prints the top half of the 8.5 X 11 paper is solid dark grey
with the xerte page sitting in the upper left corner, about 1/6th of page
size.

I don't understand the AS 'bframe' bounding box concept.. Do you know if
there is a way I can make the xerte page print to the full 8.5 inch on the
page (or at least larger than it is now?).

Thanks

RonM2